Psych Rewatch → 1.05: 9 Lives“So what you’re trying to tell me is now it’s the cat that’s convinced these weren’t suicides?” “Yes.”
I blew into this world on a leaf. I’m still blowing. I don’t think I’ll ever land.
SCREENCAP MEME | kate beckett + faceless | for anonymous
- When not all the books in the series are the same height.
- When books change covers with editions so they don’t all match unless you buy the series in one go.
- When some books are hardcover and some are softcover and it doesn’t match but you can’t find another copy.
- When some covers are different in certain countries so you don’t get the main one which also happens to look better than all the other varieties.
- Basically just books.
- God damn them.
Ever since this happened I’ve been dreaming about Fringe/Star Trek crossovers, to the point of assigning Fringe characters to Starfleet positions. And then I was like WELL WHY NOT JUST PHOTOSHOP IT because I don’t have boundaries. The positions are a little murky because of the constraints of finding screencaps that fit together (which is also why I didn’t include everybody, SORRY), but here are the vague assignments:
- Broyles is captain (and a Vulcan)
- Olivia is first officer
- Atlivia is chief of security, and ideally Lincoln and Charlie would be security with her because having the uniform colors correspond with Blueverse/Redverse/Amberverse is half the fun.
- Astrid is a science officer (technically she might be more suited to communications officer since I feel like a lot of what she does on Fringe is communications/translation type stuff, but I didn’t have anybody else in blue sooooo)
- Alt-Astrid is helmsman
- Peter is chief engineer
- Walter is chief science officer
- Lincoln is navigator/tactical officer
- William Bell is already Spock so whatever
- Nina is probably some Starfleet higher-up or captain of a rival ship idk
Don’t talk to me about confusion arising from having multiple versions of the same person on the bridge, THEY’RE WEARING DIFFERENT COLORS IT’S FINE
Nick and Jess in Elaine’s Big Day
“Okay that’s enough alright. Um, Synthetic, off.”
“’Synthetic, off.’ Does that mean you want me to be quiet?”
» Almost Human (FOX) Trailer
First trailer for Arrested Development - Season 4!
Burn Notice Season 7 promo